Monday, December 31, 2007

Loving Lululemon

I got new yoga pants for xmas...sort of. Not as a gift..I bought them for myself while shopping at the new Lululemon store at the Burlington Mall. My sister keyed me into Lululemon earlier this year while she was living in NYC but I didn't get to actually check them out until we traveled to Canada this summer. Being a Canadian company, it was easy to check them out in Montreal and Toronto. But then they made my life so much easier by opening two stores very close to me here in the Boston area. I normally have trouble with yoga pants 'cause I'm only 5'1 but Lululemon hems for free. They also offer free yoga classes in some locations..I hope to check out the classes at the store closest to me soon.

http://lululemon.com/products/womens/bottoms/pants/slalom_pant

No comments: