Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year, A New Focus

Wow, I suck at blogging. Not to be too hard on myself, I accept the fact that I'm pretty busy between growing a business, volunteering in my community, trying to eat healthy, and, last but not least, trying to be a good wife, sister, daughter and friend to those I love.

In the past year, I have encountered plenty of people who are interested in the fact that I am vegetarian and an environmentalist. While I claim not to be a fantastic cook or the most educated of all, I'm always happy to share what I've learned as I encounter daily situations that often test my morals and most of all, my patience! So my focus for this blog in 2008 will be more about my daily life and less vegetarian philosophy. This will hopefully help me blog more frequently and be more useful to anyone who may flatter me by taking the time to read anything that I've written!

Happy new year!

No comments: