Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Boston Vegetarian Festival is Heaven

If you missed it this past Saturday, October 22, the Boston Vegetarian Festival took place at the Reggie Lewis Athletic Center. It was a great day full of new products, a few familar ones, as well as some educational sessions. This was my fourth time attending and I only regret that I didn't start attending the event when it first started!

This year I found found some new products to try as well as a new veg publication called Satya based out of Brooklyn.

What I love most about the festival is similar to how I feel when I visit a vegetarian restaurant--I feel like I've found my people. I don't need to explain, I don't need to ask, I don't need to argue. I can just be as I explore and enjoy new foods, new ideas and new products.

http://www.bostonveg.org/foodfest/

No comments: